For Patients & Families
Heal In The Comfort of Home
When recovering from an illness, injury or surgery, there’s no place like home. Simply being in a familiar place can help facilitate a quicker recuperation. Cascade Health provides a team of healthcare professionals, under a physician’s direction, to assist you while at your home. Our goal is to help you get better, regain your independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible.
Our program requires a doctor’s referral, so be sure to ask for Cascade Health.
Why patients and families choose Cascade Home Health
- Our outcome rates show that we have the lowest re-hospitalization rate locally, statewide and nationally.
- Statewide and nationally, we meet or beat all the publicly reported outcomes.
- We expedite the admissions process.
- We are Medicare Certified
- We are the only local agency to receive 4+ Stars by CMS for quality outcomes.
- All of our case managers are KCI Wound V.A.C.® Certified.
- We are a member of the Oregon Association for Home Care.
- We’re trusted, offering home healthcare services locally and throughout Lane County for more than 30 years.
- Medical management for most diseases
- Heart and lung disease management
- Medication management
- Wound care
- Wound V.A.C. therapy
- I.V. therapy
- Central line management
- Physical assessment
- Safety evaluation
- Rehabilitation services
- Nutrition counseling
- Information about social services
- Diabetes management
- Post-surgery care