For Healthcare Professionals
Your Patients Are Our Priority
We make it easy for your patient to transition back into their surroundings through a speedy admission process. By delivering care that best fits your patient’s needs, our Home Health team can ensure the best possible outcomes. In fact, our outcome rates show that patients in our care have some of the lowest re-hospitalization rates locally, statewide, and nationally.
Why healthcare professionals choose us:
- We expedite the admissions process.
- Our outcome rates show that we have the lowest re-hospitalization rate locally, statewide, and nationally.
- Statewide and nationally, we meet or beat all the publicly reported outcomes.
- All of our case managers are KCI Wound V.A.C.® Certified.
- We are Medicare Certified.
- One of only eight agencies recognized in Oregon, we are ranked in the top 20% of agencies nationwide by Home Care Elite.
- We are a member of the Oregon Association for Home Care.
- We’re trusted, offering home healthcare services in our community for more than 30 years.
Patients are eligible for Home Health services if they are:
- In need of skilled nursing care on an intermittent basis or therapy services (i.e. physical/occupational/speech therapy).
- Restricted in their ability to leave home – their home bound status must be certified by a physician. An individual does not have to be bedridden to be considered confined to the home. However, the condition of these patients should be such that leaving home would require a considerable and taxing effort.
- Medical management for most diseases
- Heart and lung disease management
- Medication management
- Wound care
- Wound V.A.C. therapy
- I.V. therapy
- Central line management
- Physical assessment
- Safety evaluation
- Rehabilitation services
- Nutrition counseling
- Information about social services
- Diabetes management
- Post-surgery care
Making a referral
Simply call 541-228-3050 and provide the patient’s name, date of birth, and demographic information. We will call and schedule an initial visit to have a nurse assess the patient’s condition and needs. Our clinician will then contact your medical office to report the findings and discuss a plan of care. Subsequently, we’ll contact you with any change in status, complications, or problems achieving set goals. The number of visits is based on the physician’s orders and individual needs. Skilled medical services are covered by Medicare and most other insurance plans.