Wherever you need us, 24/7
Cascade’s Mobile Health Treatment & Transport injury response service is available 24/7. Our professionally trained medics respond to non-life threatening injuries at the workplace. We treat and release approximately 40 percent of workplace injuries, decreasing your workers’ compensation costs.
Immediate response and follow-up
When an accident occurs, our medics are dispatched to your business or worksite. Dedicated and responsive, our EMTs and paramedics are trained to assess and treat injuries that respond to first aid treatment, such as sprains and strains, wounds, burns, eye injuries, and bruises. Medics can recheck the injury within five business days at no additional charge.
If a physician visit is necessary, the worker is transported to a physician of their choice for treatment and then returned to the worksite.
The benefits of mobile injury services:
- Convenient – We come to you.
- Responsive – Average response time is 30 minutes within Eugene/Springfield.
- Timely – Your workers receive immediate medical treatment, rather than waiting until the injury has become more serious.
- Cost Effective – Mobile Health saves you money by keeping people on the job, decreasing recordable injury incidents, and reducing workers compensation claims.
Drug screen and breath-alcohol tests on site
Our medics are FMCSA certified to perform drug screen collections and breath alcohol tests at the worksite. We work with a SAMHSA certified lab. Whether you need drug testing for D.O.T. or Non-D.O.T. employees, we can provide pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, return-to-duty, and post-accident drug and breath alcohol testing.
Education and training
In addition to onsite injury assessment and treatment, we offer a variety of trainings, including:
- CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- First Aid (Mobile Health can also stock your first aid kits)
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Oxygen Administration for Rescuers
For training dates and times, contact us.