When you or a loved one has a serious illness, it can affect your life in countless ways. Illness alters life’s routines. Many of the things you once enjoyed disappear altogether. These changes can be frustrating, discouraging, and disorienting. We want to help.
What is the Transitions Program?
Our Transitions program supports people with an advanced illness who wish to explore health care options but are not ready for hospice care. Our Transitions Program Coordinator comes to your home to discuss your needs, options, and available resources with you and your loved ones. There is no charge for this service, program costs are covered by the Cascade Health Foundation.
Our program includes:
- Evaluation of your health needs.
- A referral to a palliative care consult, if appropriate.
- Identification and linkages to community resources.
- Connection to a trained volunteer.
- Assistance with companionship, errands, and practical day-to-day needs, as appropriate.
If you’d like more information about the Transitions program and/or would like to set up a Transitions consult, contact us at 541-228-3050.