Job Posting #996 – Business Development Marketing Coordinator
Business Development – Marketing Coordinator
Date Posted: April 26, 2021
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Department: Business Development
Responsible to: Development & Marketing Director
Hours: 40 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Pay Range: $25.00 – 37.50
Job Summary: The Marketing Coordinator plans, organizes, coordinates and evaluates marketing and public relations activities related to Cascade Health and its services. The coordinator evaluates information needs of the public, community groups, and referral sources, assuring alignment with Cascade’s business strategies. Creates and disseminates impactful written, visual and verbal communication to both internal and external audiences. Infrequent evening or weekend events.
Education & License Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in communication, marketing, or business.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience: Minimum three years of experience in a marketing or communications position. Must be collaborative with a willingness and ability to be flexible as needs change. Must demonstrate initiative and assure consistent follow-through. Must be skilled in establishing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships. Must be able to communicate and present information effectively and in a way that strongly supports the organization’s mission and values. Graphic design and business writing experience is required, along with strong attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Educate the community about Cascade Health services through the generation and execution of marketing and communication strategies.
- Organize media relations activities including press releases, media requests, and assistance with generation of media opportunities.
- Coordinate printed material generation including flyers, brochures, handouts, and packets for marketing or educational purposes.
- Lead social media strategies through theme or story identification and generation.
- Collaborate with managers and other staff to generate imagery and copywriting.
- Monitor and prepare organizational responses for on-line platforms.
- Market services, in coordination with Community Liaison, through building and strengthening relationships and community outreach opportunities.
- Work across all departments and teams to communicate core values, strategic plan, and generate engaging stories to be shared.
- Collaborate on monthly dashboard tracking referrals, marketing contacts, and census data for core service lines.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of short and long-term marketing plans.
- Participate as organizational representative in key community events and activities that promote awareness of Cascade Health services.
- Research, develop, and evaluate operational systems and processes for marketing activities.
- Provide support to department manager efforts to achieve their marketing outreach goals.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and completed application. You may download our Employment Application below, which can be filled out electronically or printed and filled out by hand.
Application materials are accepted via the following methods:
- Email as an attachment to email@example.com,
- Fax to 541-228-3165
- Mail to 2650 Suzanne Way, Suite 200, Eugene, OR 97408.
If you have any questions, please contact us as 541-228-3006.