Job Posting #985 – Behavioral Health & EAP Counselor
Behavioral Health & EAP – Counselor
Date Posted: March 16, 2021
Job Title: Counselor
Department: Behavioral Health & EAP
Responsible to: Behavioral Health & EAP Manager
Pay Range: $28.00 – 42.00
Job Summary: Provide assessment and counseling treatment for clients in an outpatient behavioral health setting. Conduct self in a professional manner, maintain confidentiality, and continue to develop professional skills. Workday will be flexible and scheduled to meet the needs of the clients. Provide other EAP services as needed.
Education & License Requirements: Earned master’s degree or doctorate in social work, psychology, counseling, or human services area required. LCSW, LPA, LPC, LMFT, or Psychologist licensure in the State of Oregon is desired. Ability to be certified as a Qualified Mental Health Professional.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience: Clinical counseling and excellent communication skills required. Must have the ability to work as an effective team member, as well as independently, and seek consultation when needed. Experience facilitating groups and delivering presentations is desired.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate clearly – verbal, written, telephone, and electronic.
- Maintain knowledge base of current providers in the community.
- Work independently utilizing good time management.
- Demonstrate sound judgment.
- Listen to client’s concerns.
- Provide assessment of client’s problems.
- Deliver culturally informed, effective, quality therapy.
- Create treatment plans.
Marginal Job Functions: Light cleaning, clerical duties, move furniture, equipment, and supplies.
How to Apply
Please download our Employment Application below, which can be filled out electronically or printed and filled out by hand.
Applications are accepted via the following methods:
- Email as an attachment to email@example.com,
- Fax to 541-228-3165
- Mail to 2650 Suzanne Way, Suite 200, Eugene, OR 97408.
If you have any questions, please contact us as 541-228-3006.