Job Posting #918 – Mobile Health Temperature Screener
Mobile Health – Temperature Screener
Date Posted: July 29, 2020
Job Title: Temperature Screener
Department: Mobile Health
Responsible to: Occupational Health Manager
Hours: 21 hours/week
Schedule: Friday – Sunday, 5:00am – 12:30pm or or 12:00pm – 7:30pm
Pay Range: $12.00 – 17.99
Job Summary: Perform on-site temperature screenings of employees and visitors at local businesses to ensure and support worksite safety. One screener is needed for the 5:00am – 12:30pm shift; one screener is needed for the 12:00pm – 7:30pm shift. These are temporary positions.
Education & License Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required. Medical training or related work experience is desirable. Current certification as a Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant is preferred.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience: Must be 18 years or older. Must wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) throughout entire shift.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet employees and visitors upon entry to local businesses and ensure smooth flow of patrons.
- Take temperatures of employees and visitors using a no-touch, scanner thermometer.
- Communicate temperature results to each employee or visitor to allow or deny entrance to the business.
- Report screening results to the designated business representative for any employees or visitors with a thermometer reading above specified temperature level.
- Ensure proper PPE adherence based on identified criteria for each business site.
Other Job Functions: Perform light sanitation to maintain cleanliness of thermometer and work area.