Job Posting #683 – Administration Executive Assistant
Administration – Executive Assistant
Date Posted: January 11, 2018
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Responsible To: CEO
Hours: 40 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Pay Range: $20.27 – 30.41
Job Summary: Provide administrative support for senior leadership team, administrative directors, and board of directors in the form of word processing, filing, telecommunications, scheduling, storage, and retrieval of information. Responsible for various aspects of board relations and committee arrangements; set up meeting rooms, mail notices, arrange for food and refreshments, and prepare meeting packets. Support the Foundation by tracking donor gifts and pledges, coordinating large mailing projects, data entry into donor database, and providing administrative support for the Festival of Trees event. Assist with grant applications and administration. Provide assistance to business development, marketing, information technology, accounting, human resources, compliance, and risk management support activities. Coordinate with accounts payable to process invoices and payments. Assure a high level of customer service to callers of main organization phone line, route faxes and web site inquiries to appropriate individuals. Help maintain organization-wide conference room schedule. Coordinate purchasing of office supplies, sort and distribute organizational mail. Participate in updating and managing Cascade Health policies and procedures. Assume responsibility for special projects as assigned by the CEO.
Education & License Requirements: High school diploma required. College degree, additional certification, or business schooling preferred.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience: At least five years’ experience in a general or executive office setting with information technology, or a financial background preferred. Desired skills include: Excellent keyboarding speed with accuracy. Proficient advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Visio, PowerPoint, Raiser’s Edge, and Sage 100. Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple work demands and short time frames. Must be well organized and detail oriented, with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Proficient in taking accurate minutes. Must exercise tact, diplomacy and strict adherence to confidentiality. Ability to organize work/project demands, prioritize, problem-solve, function independently, and demonstrate initiative with follow-through. Must be an engaged team player with a strong customer service focus. This position requires enthusiasm, professionalism, skill in dealing with the public, willingness and the ability to be flexible with job assignment needs in various areas.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide administrative and clerical support for the senior leadership team and administrative directors.
- Complete critical aspects of project deliverables by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, and making adjustments to plans.
- Support proposal preparations, take accurate meeting minutes, online research & survey compilation tasks.
- Assist with special events and meetings, board of director activities, and employee events.
- Serve public relations needs by handling questions and complaints; acting as a resource to department contacts, answering the phone; triaging calls, faxes, and internet inquiries.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and electronic communication skills in preparation of letters, memorandum, meeting agendas, and various reports.
- Support Festival of Trees event, organize & maintain donor files, coordinate annual campaign mailings.
- Maintain complex Excel spreadsheets and invoicing for the Foundation utilizing Raiser’s Edge software.
- Function independently, multi-task, prioritize workload effectively, and manage time efficiently.
- Use sound judgment, appropriate decision-making, resourcefulness, & an aptitude toward solving problems.
- Organize work tasks, assuring confidentiality and a quality work product, with a strong attention to detail.
- Maintain advanced skill in computer use, including basic graphic design capability.