Job Posting #1182 – Mobile Health Mobile Outreach Qualified Mental Health Associate
Mobile Health – Mobile Outreach Qualified Mental Health Professional
Job Title: Mobile Outreach Qualified Mental Health Associate
Department: Mobile Health
Responsible to: Mobile Health Manager
Hours: 40 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay Range: $19.18 – 28.78
Job Summary: Function as an active member of Cascade Health’s Trillium and Mobile Health interdisciplinary teams and render services in accordance with the scope of practice. This position will help to identify gaps in care based on referrals from local care providers and an in-home assessment of the patient. Provide behavioral health triage, care coordination, resource connection, and transport as needed. Conduct self in a professional manner, maintain confidentiality, and continue to develop professional skills. Will primarily work in conjunction with a Medic. This position requires proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at time of offer.
Education & License Requirements: Must be certified as a Qualified Mental Health Associate (QMHA). Please note, this position will not count toward LPC certification hours.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience: Clinical counseling experience preferred and excellent communication skills required. Must have the ability to work as an effective team member, as well as independently, and seek consultation when needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Triage patients using sound judgment and psychological sensitivity.
- Communicate clearly, including verbal, written, telephonic, and electronic.
- Maintain knowledge base of current providers and resources in the community.
- Deliver culturally informed, effective, quality support.
- Utilize current standards of practice and follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of professional expertise and assume responsibility for professional growth and development.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Organize, prioritize, and delegate at a fast pace.
- Work within organizational policies and contracts.
- Coordinate home visits with other staff schedules.
- Work independently, remain flexible, and maintain good time management.
- Negotiate terrain and physical obstacles to reach patients and safely drive an automobile.
- Use skills in conflict resolution, problem solving, peer communication, crisis management, and counseling.
- Attend department meetings, and complete in-service training.
- Develop good working relationships with referral sources.
- Utilize computer systems to complete documentation.
- Serve as a liaison and assist patients and caregivers when interfacing with physicians, community resources, and government organizations.
Marginal Job Functions: Light cleaning, courier duties, order supplies. Clerical duties. Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and completed application. You may download our Employment Application below, which can be filled out electronically or printed and filled out by hand.
Applications are accepted via the following methods:
- Email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Fax to 541-228-3165, or
- Mail to 2650 Suzanne Way, Suite 200, Eugene, OR 97408.
If you have any questions, please contact us as 541-228-3129.