Job Posting #1158 – Business Development Marketing Coordinator
Business Development – Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Department: Business Development
Responsible to: Executive Director of Foundation & Marketing
Hours: 40 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Pay Range: $25.00 – 37.50
Job Summary: The Marketing Coordinator plans, organizes, coordinates, and evaluates marketing and public relations activities related to Cascade Health’s services and special events. The coordinator evaluates information needs of the public, community groups, and referral sources, assuring alignment with Cascade’s business strategies. The position creates and disseminates impactful written, visual, and verbal communication to both internal and external audiences. Infrequent evening or weekend events. This position requires proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at time of offer.
Education & License Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in communication, marketing, or business.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience: Minimum three years of experience in a marketing or communications position. Must be collaborative with a willingness and ability to be flexible as needs change. Must demonstrate initiative and assure consistent follow-through. Must be skilled in establishing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships. Must be able to communicate and present information effectively and in a way that strongly supports the organization’s mission and values. Graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite programs (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and business writing experience is required, along with strong attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation in accordance with AP Stylebook standards. Digital marketing experience and familiarity with web content management systems preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Educate the community about Cascade Health services through the generation and execution of marketing and communication strategies.
- Organize media relations activities including press releases, media requests, and assistance with generation of media opportunities.
- Coordinate printed material generation including flyers, brochures, handouts, and packets for marketing or educational purposes.
- Provide basic maintenance and content updates for the website in Squarespace.
- Collaborate with managers and other staff to generate imagery and copywriting to achieve department business development goals.
- Monitor and prepare organizational responses for on-line review platforms.
- Work across all departments and teams to communicate core values, strategic plan, and generate engaging stories to be shared.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of short and long-term marketing plans.
- Participate as organizational representative in key community events and activities that promote awareness of Cascade Health services.
- Research, develop, and evaluate operational systems and processes for marketing activities.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and completed application. You may download our Employment Application below, which can be filled out electronically or printed and filled out by hand.
Applications are accepted via the following methods:
- Email as an attachment to email@example.com,
- Fax to 541-228-3165
- Mail to 2650 Suzanne Way, Suite 200, Eugene, OR 97408
If you have any questions, please contact us as 541-228-3126.