Job Posting #1046 – Occupational Health Clerical Float
Occupational Health – Clerical Float
Job Title: Clerical Float
Department: Occupational Health
Responsible to: Occupational Health Manager
Hours: 40 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Pay Range: $16.60 – 24.90
Job Summary: Provides clerical coverage in a medical office setting. Positions covered will be predominantly reception, patient registration, and scheduling duties with periodic medical record functions for the Occupational Health Department. This position requires proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at time of offer.
Education & License Requirements: High school diploma or equivalency.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience: Computer experience and proficient keyboarding skills required. Experience in customer service, reception, patient scheduling and data entry preferred. Desired skills include: High degree of written and verbal communication skills, ability to maintain professional demeanor in dealing with others and assure confidentiality, ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast paced environment and ability to complete projects timely.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet patients, provide excellent customer service
- Register patients in computer for required services
- Chart assembly and filing
- Answer telephone
- Verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Prepare patient charts for upcoming appointments
- Monitor and distribute incoming faxes
- Assist with processing medical record requests
- Pull and file patient charts
- Use electronic medical record (EMR) system to retrieve patient medical records
- Distribute scanned documents to patient’s electronic file
- Maintain knowledge of department policies
- Team player
Marginal Job Functions: Move charts and supplies. Light cleaning.
How to Apply
Please download our Employment Application below, which can be filled out electronically or printed and filled out by hand.
Applications are accepted via the following methods:
- Email as an attachment to email@example.com,
- Fax to 541-228-3165
- Mail to 2650 Suzanne Way, Suite 200, Eugene, OR 97408.
If you have any questions, please contact us as 541-228-3006.