Job Posting #1034 – Wellness Program Assistant
Wellness – Program Assistant
Job Title: Program Assistant
Responsible to: Occupational Health Director
Pay Range: $16.60 – 24.90
Job Summary: Perform data entry during vaccination clinics. Process vaccination records in an accurate and efficient manner while maintaining confidentiality and adhering to HIPAA regulations. This position requires proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at time of offer.
Education & License Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience: Medical records or data entry experience is required. Keyboarding skills adequate to accomplish required department data entry. Must have experience with PC and windows-based programs and the ability to organize work projects, prioritize, problem solve, and function independently.
Essential Job Functions:
- Register patients in Electronic Medical Record system.
- Enter vaccination data into database, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Review data entry for duplication of records or other errors.
- Scan and save documents into patient record.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of patient information.
- Work independently and efficiently.
- Sit at a computer for prolonged periods of time while entering data.
- Handle detailed work load appropriately and assure follow through.
- Multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Marginal Job Functions: Perform light sanitation to maintain cleanliness of work area.
How to Apply
Please download our Employment Application below, which can be filled out electronically or printed and filled out by hand.
Applications are accepted via the following methods:
- Email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Fax to 541-228-3165
- Mail to 2650 Suzanne Way, Suite 200, Eugene, OR 97408.
If you have any questions, please contact us as 541-228-3006.