Job Posting #1029 – Wellness Nurse
Wellness – Wellness Nurse
Job Title: Wellness Nurse
Responsible to: Occupational Health Director
Pay Range: $25.86 – 38.78
Job Summary: Provide medical services, immunizations, and health screens for area businesses and industries. Participate in COVID-19 vaccine and flu shot clinics for local client companies. Peak flu season is September – November. Early morning availability preferred. This position requires proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at time of offer.
Education & License Requirements: Current RN license in the State of Oregon, current driver’s license, and availability of insured vehicle for transportation.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience: Must be able to provide immunizations, phlebotomy, health screens (height, weight, blood pressure), and have the ability to work effectively with people in a non-traditional health care setting. Must function as a member of a health care team, as well as autonomously. Desired skills include occupational health training and/or experience with business and industry, as well as health education experience in a corporate setting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work as part of a team in implementing flu shot clinics, blood pressure clinics, cholesterol screenings, and other health and wellness screening programs on-site, as requested by business and industry.
- Collect venous draw blood samples for cholesterol screening and provide educational follow-up information.
- Assist with Hepatitis B immunization program and follow-up.
- Participate, as a team member, in implementing health education, health promotion, and self-care programs for client companies.
- Perform phlebotomy.
- Calculate doses and administer injections.
- Take medical histories and record vital signs.
- Function as a team player.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as requested.
Marginal Job Functions: Maintain inventory and order supplies. Light cleaning, clerical duties. Move equipment and supplies.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and completed application. You may download our Employment Application below, which can be filled out electronically or printed and filled out by hand.
Application materials are accepted via the following methods:
- Email as an attachment to email@example.com,
- Fax to 541-228-3165
- Mail to 2650 Suzanne Way, Suite 200, Eugene, OR 97408.
If you have any questions, please contact us as 541-228-3006.