Job Posting #1007 – Occupational Health MRO Assistant
Occupational Health – MRO Assistant
Job Title: MRO Assistant
Department: Occupational Health
Responsible to: Occupational Health Manager
Hours: 40 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Pay Range: $16.42 – 24.62
Job Summary: Responsible for all aspects of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) drug testing program including coordination and communication with collection sites. Receives and sorts test forms, reviews non-negative files, and distributes reports to clients. Analyzes original documents and determine if there are any serious or correctible issues that may involve the postponement of a test. Maintains confidentiality while ensuring the security and integrity of patient information.
Education & License Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience: Keyboarding skills adequate to accomplish required data entry, with proficiency in Windows-based software. Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks autonomously and communicate well by telephone. Knowledge of drug testing procedures and some familiarity of the federal guidelines regarding drug testing is desired. Must be detail oriented, well organized, and demonstrate a pleasant and professional demeanor when communicating with others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review all drug tests, correct errors if appropriate, educate and distribute results to clients.
- Process DOT and non-DOT drug screens collected on-site and off-site.
- Provide assistance to MRO for non-negative drug tests.
- Collect and maintain statistics for the DOT program.
- Input data into the DOT consortium program.
- Enter non-DOT results into electronic medical record/practice management system.
- Assist laboratories, employers, and collection sites with questions and concerns.
- Verify correct billing of MRO services.
- Demonstrate excellent oral, written, and electronic communication skills.
- Function as a team player, working with physicians, laboratory staff, and collection staff.
- Assure precise, accurate data entry of complex information.
- Utilize strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and completed application. You may download our Employment Application below, which can be filled out electronically or printed and filled out by hand.
Applications are accepted via the following methods:
- Email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Fax to 541-228-3165
- Mail to 2650 Suzanne Way, Suite 200, Eugene, OR 97408.
If you have any questions, please contact us as 541-228-3006.