Festival of Trees Marketplace
Festival of Trees Marketplace
Showcase your art and crafts while supporting end-of-life care at the Pete Moore Hospice House!
Cascade Health is seeking vendors for this year’s Festival of Trees Marketplace. The marketplace features local artisans and is a must-stop holiday shopping experience for many Festival attendees. Join us in 2022 for the 30th annual celebration of this delightful event and take advantage of the opportunity to market your wares to the thousands of people Festival of Trees draws to its tour of beautifully decorated trees, arts and crafts demonstrations, children’s activities and gala auction.
Apply to Sell at the Festival of Trees Marketplace
All vendors interested in selling at the Festival of Trees Marketplace must submit an application. Applications will be reviewed starting September 14, 2022. Please apply early for best booth placement.
Our jurying process takes into account variety in the vendor lineup and appeal to Festival goers. Preference will be given to vendors who hand craft 75% or more of the items for sale in their booth.
Booths must be open during all hours Festival of Trees is open. While we encourage you to be present to interact with attendees, you may also choose to use our central checkout service instead of staffing your booth. Central checkout service is available for 5% of sales, and we do not require vendor exclusivity — if you choose central checkout, you may sell at other holiday fairs concurrently.
Apply to sell at the 2022 Festival of Trees Marketplace today.
Tuesday, November 22 | 6 – 9 p.m. | Crafts & Cocktails Special Event
Wednesday, November 23 | 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Senior Day
Friday, November 25 | 9 am. – 9 p.m. | Open to the public
Saturday, November 26 | 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. | Open to the public
Saturday, November 26 | 5:30 – 9 p.m. | Gala
Sunday, November 27 | 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. | Open to the public
Setup and Tear Down
Please allow enough time set up your booth at the beginning and to remove all items you brought to the venue at the conclusion of the event. Please bring your own hand trucks, boxes, tape, hardware, tools, any other supplies and any help you require with you. Festival of Trees does not provide any supplies except tables, chairs and tablecloths. Festival staff and volunteers cannot assist in setup or tear down of individual booths.
- Monday, November 22, 4 – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 23, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 2 – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, November 27, 3:30 – 6 p.m.
- Please allow enough time to gather merchandise. Please bring your own hand trucks and boxes to remove items.
- Three 6-foot tables arranged in a U shape $150.
- One 6-foot table (limited quantity) $100.
- If you are not present at your table(s) and require our central checkout services: 5% of sales on all transactions (credit card, cash, or check) at the central checkout.
- Approved vendors will receive a Festival of Trees vendor number. All items must be tagged/marked with the vendor’s number and price of item.
- Items sold by vendors (i.e. not through our central checkout) must be placed in a bag to indicate they’ve been purchased.
- Tables, tablecloths and chairs will be provided by Festival of Trees.
- Vendors are responsible for setup and takedown during the specified hours. (See above.) Vendors who take down their booth early will not be eligible to return in following years.
- If you are selected as a vendor, you will be asked for your first and second choice of booth space. We do our best to accommodate vendors’ preferences but cannot guarantee specific spaces.
- Vendors will receive proceeds from sales at the central checkout within two weeks of close of the event.
- Vendors may bring their own display units if advance approval has been secured. (See application form).
- Vendors are responsible for restocking their booth throughout Festival and keeping it tidy.
- Vendors who need electricity are responsible for bringing their own extension cords.
- Sale of pets/live animals is not permitted.
- Vendors, upon approval, will be required to sign a terms & conditions agreement.
- Payment is due upon notification of approval.